For hiking, biking or commuting, the Tech Stretch Soft Shell Jacket is a weather-protective, breathable layer with four-way stretch for ease of movement. Constructed of 50% recycled polyester, this all-season, double-weave, versatile jacket promotes sustainability.
- 285 g/m2 WindWall®—50/42/8 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 285 g/m2 WindWall®—50/45/5 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Reverse-coil center front zipper
- Secure-zip right chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs for comfort
- Drop tail hem
Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
- Tonal WindWall®logo embroidered on left sleeve
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT:DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION:WindWall® fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
STRETCH: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Features W Westhill embroidered on upper left chest only. Sorry no Ladies S in stock
* SPECIAL NOTE: THESE WESTHILL ITEMS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED "AFTER" ALL THE ST PADDYS DAY SHAMROCK ITEMS - YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF PICKUP INFO BY THE BOOSTER CLUB
SIZING DISCLAIMER: This sizing information is provided as a guideline only. Variations can occur so if you are unsure of your size, contact your group rep and ask about any samples they may have received. Items may not be returned for dissatisfaction with fit.
** Items are custom made & cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.